Terms and Conditions
Accepting the Terms
Taxla.in is a product by Mallishri Advisory Services Pvt Ltd. (Called Taxla from here onwards).
- In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms.
- You accept the Terms by creating an account for services at Taxla website.
Provision of the Services by Taxla
- Taxla is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Taxla provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that Taxla may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally at Taxla's sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform Taxla when you stop using the Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Taxla disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You agree to allow us to add you as a client on the Income Tax Department web services to submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, 26AS, etc.
- You acknowledge and agree that while Taxla may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any Service, such fixed upper limits may be set by Taxla at any time, at Taxla’s discretion.
Use of the Services by you
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, you will need to provide information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information. In order to use Taxla Services, you will need to provide your tax return information. You agree that any information you give to Taxla will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from India).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Taxla, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Taxla. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Taxla, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Taxla has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Taxla may suffer) of any such breach.
If you file tax returns for another individual, you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual after fully understanding the implications of this action. Taxla will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Your passwords and account security
- You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the Services.
- Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to Taxla for all activities that occur under your account.
- If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Taxla immediately
Privacy and your personal information
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Taxla’s privacy policies.
Income Tax Return Correctness
Taxla takes great care in ensuring the correctness of your Income Tax Return. There are strong test suites and professionals (internal and third party) who work hard on ensuring the correctness of Taxla software. However, Taxla provides no guarantee or warranty on the correctness of your Income Tax Return. You are required to review your Income Tax Return for ensuring correctness. You will not hold Taxla responsible for any issue that arises from incorrect Income Tax Return filing.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS, SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT TAXLA’S WARRANTY OR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT OR BREACH OF IMPLIED TERMS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- IN PARTICULAR, TAXLA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS,
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
- THAT DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TAXLA OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
- TAXLA FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SUBJECT TO OVERALL PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH ABOVE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TAXLA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS;
- ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OR DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICES;
- ANY CHANGES WHICH TAXLA MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TAXLA WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION;
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL;
- THE LIMITATIONS ON TAXLA’S LIABILITY TO YOU IN PARAGRAPH 15.1 ABOVE SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT TAXLA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
Refunds & Cancellation
- Questions about refunds and cancellations should be addressed to info@Taxla.in
- Refunds and Cancellation In case of any refund or cancellation, the refund will be processed in the same online mode. The refund duration would generally take 10-15 days.
Privacy of Customer Data
Taxla.in is a product by Marudhar Financial Services Private Limited (called Taxla from here onwards).
At Taxla, we place the highest importance on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our most important asset. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal and tax return information to us.
This statement applies to the Taxla Web sites and services that display or link to this statement.
- When you purchase a Taxla product or service, we ask you for information such as name, address, and mobile number that helps us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Taxla account information.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, we collect information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of Taxla for their promotional or marketing use.
- Taxla uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our products and services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Taxla products and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the products and services you purchase. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Taxla products to help us develop new products and services. This information is collected in such a way that it can not be used to identify an individual.
- We retain copies of your completed and filed tax returns in accordance with Taxla’s Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Taxla. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
Taxla works to protect your personal information and tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguards of all tax return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
ERI Services for e-Filing
When you are in the process of e-Filing your Income Tax Return, Taxla may request information on your behalf only in order to provide e-Filing services to you.
- Addition of you as a Client of the E-Return Intermediary
- Retrieval of ITR information using E-Return Intermediary webservices
- E-Filing access of your ITR
- Other additional webservices as provided to E-Return Intermediaries